This course is designed for who have completed their ordinary level or advanced level examination. It improves every aspect of your English. The aim is to equip you with skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking in English as per C1 equivalent of Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Each lesson has clear objectives that contribute to your overall progress and moves you closer to achieving your language goals. This course employs advanced knowledge from a range of subjects, enabling you to practice exchanging information and expressing in English.
Learners who complete this unit will be able to:
1. Read and understand texts with common and work-related vocabulary.
2. Write straightforward information exchanges and personal letters expressing feelings.
3. Understand the main point from standard speech on familiar contexts.
4. Hold conversations on familiar topics.
Outcome 1: Reading
1. Understand texts consisting of everyday or task-specific language
2. Understand descriptions of events feelings and wishes in personal writings
Outcome 2: Writing
1. Write personal letters describing experiences and impressions
2. Write straightforward text on familiar topics
Outcome 3: Listening
1. Understand the main point when hearing standard speech.
Outcome 4: Speaking
1. Hold conversations on familiar topics
2. Connect phrases in a simple way to express oneself
Curriculum for this course